[OFFICIAL] UNPACKED 2022 MEGA-THREAD

Samsung Team
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

On February 9th, starting at 9A EST, Samsung Electronics will unveil new, innovative devices that will shape the next decade of mobile experiences.

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 7.07.43 PM.png

The reveal will take place at the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked Event held virtually at 9AM EST and will be streaming on Samsung.com, YouTube, and on all Samsung Social Media outlets.

Livestreaming of the event will be available here. 

Head here for more information!

Drop a comment below to start the conversation on what new products and innovations YOU'RE most excited for! Are you pumped for the LIVE Event? Chat below!

72 Comments
ossi
Comet
Options
cant wait yall
skirv_2022
Astronaut
Options
So-Excited
KamalAlshair
Constellation
Options
I can't wait to finally buy a slightly better version of the same phone I have now.
userChGRhe93ge
Constellation
Options
My Queen and I can not wait for the 22 Ultra like the Note 20 Utltra we currently have.
Tmo1963
Asteroid
Options
Yes
BrianOli
Astronaut
Options
Can we put me in on this thing? Not too late?
userQjtFDQkskc
Constellation
Options
Hoping the S22 Ultra will satisfy this Note user.
Ashley509
Astronaut
Options
Yay
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Happy Birthday to me! Surely Samsung will announce the S22 Note Ultra! 👍 My new device...there's wording on the official Samsung Unpacked site regarding today's announcement and it clearly gives it away, "At Unpacked in February 2022, we'll be unveiling the most note-worthy Galaxy devices yet." I'm taking wagers!
AzblkHawk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Woot woot
Sakakawea
Comet
Options
I'm most excited for the S22 ultra.
joebry21
Constellation
Options
...so ready - Let's go!!
ymart
Constellation
Options
I'm ready
Ariscott56
Red Giant
Options
Would love to see this
Bifaith2
Constellation
Options
I cant wait S22 Ultra!!! My birthday present to myself!!!! 🥳:birthday_cake::party_popper:
Britt0628
Astronaut
Options
Very excited! Ready to pre-order!
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Per Samsung, "At Unpacked in February 2022, we'll be unveiling the most note-worthy Galaxy devices yet." We're getting our Note Series back!
Pleu1986
Cosmic Ray
Options
Watching right now
Pleu1986
Cosmic Ray
Options
Is it the note :memo:
Chosenwisdom
Constellation
Options
DOPE!!!....
userY721zVznyA
Asteroid
Options
👍
userxQnjfaGITh
Constellation
Options
I'm so excited I waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting & waiting waiting waiting nothing on the website for ordering it no email yet I signed up for early trade in promo extra $50 it's 11am and still nothing.
Options
Super excited for this
Pleu1986
Cosmic Ray
Options
The Samsung Shop app is not letting me checkout my order
DD7227
Cosmic Ray
Options
Been trying to place order for over an hour now. No luck.
PlazTM
Halo
Options
Shop Samsung's server is completely overloaded and won't let me pre order. My packets are being lost due to traffic overflow. Hopefully that's being worked on right now.
Pleu1986
Cosmic Ray
Options
Now it's not showing the option to add a trade-in on the order page.
AR_Rattlesnake
Asteroid
Options
Can't order
Pleu1986
Cosmic Ray
Options
I will just wait until I get my reservation email
Options
When will there be an Tab S8 on Tmobile...can't pre-order they only have Verizon
Pleu1986
Cosmic Ray
Options
Now the add on bundles have changed.....oh wow.. they were just different! What happened to the bundle with the S-view case, earbuds, wireless charger and the smart tag?
ScottPowers
Astronaut
Options
Just wondering when the software updates will drop. I want Samsung Wallet.
kbob10
Constellation
Options
Unable to preorder
usersm1ZpXMSWw
Constellation
Options

website is crashed

Options

I'm soooo irritated right now I could throw my phone. I've been trying to order my phone for 3 hours. **bleep** On phone on desktop on tablet. By calling . I reserved and don't see the $50 in the total. I can get through my selection but get an infinite scrollin wait bar when I click go pay. Major ball drop Sammy! NOT HAPPY!

Options
Where's the reservation emails? I did it the first day they released.....like I ALWAYS DO!
Options
Options
Oh, and another thing. The graphite 1tb options been "sold out" since very early into all of this. How's that work? That huge group of note loyalists who probably planned to jump all over that and opted in for the reservation, and are throwing $ at Samsung get the shaft along with any new potential power users and rookie s-pen buyers. Not loving this and it's a real bummer. After owning every note ever I was content for the first time waiting with my note 20 Ultra but I am ready for a new toy. Let's go already!
Teepea313
Cosmic Ray
Options
What's wrong with the website I'm trying to order and it goes blank?
SamBoogee16
Constellation
Options
Cannot PRE-ORDER anything on Samsung.com!!! Please fix the website as soon as possible. This is ridiculous. With all the money Samsung makes off products, they cannot handle the heavy traffic!? How long will it be before the OUT OF STOCK message appears?
rushman55
Asteroid
Options

still trying for 4 hrs now.  Everything is smooth until the checkout page.  It just spins, and goes blank, and then a box says sorry we can't complete your order.

cwp1943
Astronaut
Options
Look forward
ActiveRJ
Astronaut
Options
Still can't pre-order. This is the worst release I've been a part of. Samsung or Apple otherwise. Majorly embarrassing this isn't resolved already. If an e-commerce website goes down, they're typically back up pretty quick. 4+ hours still in progress and there's really no excusing it. They've lost my willingness to order entirely. Terrible experience.
userzMF6BgMlqY
Cosmic Ray
Options
Will s22 ultra have esim capability at launch?
userRhqs5imH4h
Cosmic Ray
Options
This pre-order is a nightmare! I have been trying to order for the past 4 hours. Get to the very end at checkout and spinning and then blank, I have never experienced anything like this before and I hope it's fixed soon before everything is out of stock.
Pleu1986
Cosmic Ray
Options
Hopefully this year the phones comes with a charger and adapter.
userxbZWf5pUep
Asteroid
Options

Please fix website!!! I want to preorder!!!

wigsSam98
Asteroid
Options
Is anybody having trouble placing an order? I've tried multiple times and my order won't go through!
user03rkI9fbAH
Astronaut
Options

Be really great if I could actually complete the pre-order. Who's running the website? Anybody?

userRhqs5imH4h
Cosmic Ray
Options
Made some headway but payment is still spinning, this has been off and on all day!! Anybody able to order???