cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Samsung to Postpone the Launch of the Galaxy Fold

Fold Thumbnail image[2].jpgWe recently unveiled a completely new mobile category: a smartphone using multiple new technologies and materials to create a display that is flexible enough to fold.

While many reviewers shared with us the vast potential they see, some also showed us how the device needs further improvements that could ensure the best possible user experience. 

To fully evaluate this feedback and run further internal tests, we have decided to delay the release of the Galaxy Fold. We plan to announce the release date in the coming weeks. 

For a full statement, please visit our Global Newsroom

If you pre-ordered the Galaxy Fold, your place in the queue for this innovative technology is guaranteed. You will not be charged until your order ships. 

If you prefer not to wait, you can cancel your order at Samsung.com at any time before it has shipped.

5 Comments
SurferGrl
Asteroid

Hoping to receive one from Samsung to DEMO. Did you see my previous request to you?

amzoun95
Constellation

You just have to wonder who ok-ed the design in the first place. Anyone using this as a test device could have seen the issues with the hole going through the device lengthwise.

Bluestacks Lucky Patcher Kodi

userl9DuRnVKwW
Constellation

Recently bought the phone and i must admit it has a reveloutionary design and specs.

The only problem i faced was it is very delicate, the phone must have a strong built quality which according to me lacks but over all this is a beautiful piece of engineering

9Apps Cartoon HD Vidmate APK

userl9DuRnVKwW
Constellation

I have a tech channel on youtube with 7.9M subs how can I get this phone for review?

anyone can help me to get in touch with these guys? 9apps cartoon hd vidmate apk

-BRY-
Constellation

It would be cool if you made cell phones to hook to gether and be used this way =) 

All around the world SAMSUNG!!!! you know like the SONG.... The lyrics are ALL AROUND THE WORLD SAME SONG.... SAMSUNG!