cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userItpqaKjHw3
Asteroid

AFTER PIE UPDATE no QHD or UHD choice for rear video camera! PIE/ONE UI = TRASH!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

While on oreo I used to have 7 different video camera resolution choices, which included QHD and UHD.  Now, after PIE update, I have only 3!  Also the pro video mode is gone.  Anyone know how to get the QHD and UHD choices back?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: AFTER PIE UPDATE no QHD or UHD choice for rear video camera! PIE/ONE UI = TRASH!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Look at the pic. And I think pro video mode might be gone for good.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: AFTER PIE UPDATE no QHD or UHD choice for rear video camera! PIE/ONE UI = TRASH!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Look at the pic. And I think pro video mode might be gone for good.

userItpqaKjHw3
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Cannot thank you enough for the quick reply!  I swear I pressed that area of the screen before, but I must be mistaken.  I have the resolution setting I want now, but I fear you are correct on the pro video mode being gone for good.  Again, THANK YOU though.

userBQr1zt5aLg
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userItpqaKjHw3
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
That looks like pro for the still camera. There used to be pro for the video cam.
userU22n7F2MxC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to camera like your takeing a picture and it's all right there at the bottom

Highlighted
userU22n7F2MxC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No it's there you have to use the camra