cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKxngMatt
Asteroid

ANDRIOD 10

Did anyone who has an unlocked note 9 get the software update yet ??

15 REPLIES 15
userb4hnhv3TJa
Constellation

Re: ANDRIOD 10

Received my update yesterday (February 10).

userX7gO4lEbS8
Asteroid

Whose your carrier..

userb4hnhv3TJa
Constellation

Make that yesterday, February 9.

Highlighted
user0josFZgqSq
Asteroid

Unfortunately and it has borked my phone!

My contacts app now has different contacts than those I access through the phone app.  I have no idea how to resolve it.  My google voice doesn't work from the text messaging app now, all I get is the stupid Samsung voice that wants me to have date signal in order to use it.  The text messaging itself is now differnt, it's a little rounded box and it's not straight forward as to even selecting a person to text.  The whole phone is borked.  Everything has changed and I cannot figure out how to change anything back.

You really do NOT want this update!!

userKxngMatt
Asteroid

Did u guys get it through the device or on the smart switch app

userb4hnhv3TJa
Constellation

I received a notice (Yesterday February 9) on the phone saying the update was ready to install. I'm in Ohio, USA.

userX7gO4lEbS8
Asteroid

Still waiting on my Note 10 to get the xte, my girlfriend has it on her Note 10. Texas USA.. how to get the update without waiting?

userX7gO4lEbS8
Asteroid

Im on ATT service

@userX7gO4lEbS8 wrote:

Still waiting on my Note 10 to get the xte, my girlfriend has it on her Note 10. Texas USA.. how to get the update without waiting?

I'm in Texas and also on AT&T.  I got 10 about 4-5 days ago over the air from AT&T.  Unless you can use Smart Switch from Samsung and get it online, you are gonna have to wait a bit.  The OTA update is sent out in waves.  If it wasn't, then the millions of subscribers would totally swamp the servers downloading an almost 2gb file and no one would get it.   Be patient.  I've gotten it and I haven't had a bit of problem with it.  As soon as you get it installed, clear your Cache partition and start updating all your apps.