cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

AOL Email Notifications

Is anyone not receiving AOL email notifications from the AOL app? If so, how did you rectify it? I've done everything possible clear data, clear cache, sign out , uninstall and reinstall the app many times. I've also had the phone reflashed by Samsung and the issues presists. I do not want to use the Samsung email app. This issue has been on several devices. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: AOL Email Notifications

Have you ensured that the notifications for the application are turned off? Do you use a web browser when viewing the website? Have you checked the list of notifications from websites to see if AOL is included in that list?

These settings can be checked by Settings>Applications>Web Browswer>Notifications and see if it is listed.

Settings>Application>Aol Mail>Notifications> ensure they are disabled if you do not wish to receive any. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asteroid

Re: AOL Email Notifications

You diid not reply after I requesyted for you to reread my post. The problem still presists that  with notifications turned ON , after uninstalling and reinstalling the AOL application , after a period of time, I will no longer receive email notifications from the AOL application. This has happened across two Samsung phones. After working with a high level AOL Tech and not rectifying the issue, one of his suggestions was avoid Samsung phones. lol.