cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anthonyb_90
Asteroid

AT&T Advanced messaging

Is anyone else having an issue with their advanced messaging not working? Like, showing delivered, read, and sent? Please, let me know thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: AT&T Advanced messaging

@Anthonyb_90 Have you me made sure that your phone and messaging app is up to date?

userkANJ8q1z06
Constellation

Yes I have been having the same issue since Aug 10. Have...

Yes I have been having the same issue since Aug 10. Have a ticket open with AT&T but have heard nothing. There is another thread about this in the community

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you already tried wiping the cache partition of your device? 

Here are the steps to assist with wiping the cache partition.

1.    Turn off the device.
2.    Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3.    When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4.    An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5.    Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6.    Press Power key to select.
7.    Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8.    When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9.    Press the Power key to restart the device.

Hope this message finds you well!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Have you tried clearing your network connections?  Settings > connections > more connection settings > reset network connections. The only bad thing is you'll have to re synch all Bluetooth connections and network connections. After that last update, my messages were acting funny and only half working. This brought everything back for me. 

Anthonyb_90
Asteroid

Thanks, everyone. I talked to Samsung today and there is...

Thanks, everyone. I talked to Samsung today and there is an known issue with the new update. They said hopefully with the next update, it will be fixed.

lBlackwell94
Cosmic Ray

Same. Very widespread issue with the note 9. Mine hadn't...

Same. Very widespread issue with the note 9. Mine hadn't worked since around august 9th or 10th. Just got my note 10 in today and it isnt working on it either.

My Note 9s enhanced messaging has never worked- assumed i...

My Note 9s enhanced messaging has never worked- assumed it was my carrier

Anthonyb_90
Asteroid

Everyone, please contact your carrier and they will place...

Everyone, please contact your carrier and they will place a case in for you. They want as many people as they can get to report it. So, that Samsung can fix the issue. Thank you!