cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Re: Android 10 One UI 2.0.

Any factory unlocked n960u1 got one ui 2.0 ?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I still haven't gotten it yet, and I'm running unlocked as well

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have an sm96ou1 on vzw, not seeing the update. Someone should try with the pc update software from Samsung and see if they can get it that way

Highlighted
Astronaut

If you have an unlocked device and are not receiving the OTA, download smart switch to your pc and connect your phone, you should then be able to upgrade to Android 10

Highlighted
Astronaut

Right

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm connected to Smart Switch but it's telling me to downgrade to old software not upgrade. I was part of the beta program so do I downgrade first in order to relieve the update.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yep, mine just updated for ATT

Highlighted

I tried with samsung smart switch on the PC. My phone is factory unlocked and it wasnt available for me. Still says no update.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Gotta make sure your software version says "U1" in about phone and not "u", if it says "U" then your factory unlocked note9 has the carrier firmware install still, so u most likely will have to wait for the carrier to release the update..

Highlighted
Asteroid

It arrived OTA on my unlocked Note 9 on Tuesday.  Not installing yet until I see more feedback.  I can already see accidental touch protection is broken based on other threads here.