cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Got the Android 10 update

Just got the one UI 2.0 update on my Sprint note 9! Use smart switch app on computer to find it. If it doesn't show up reinstall USB drivers and try again. It should show up afterwards. It's a big update, so it may take a while to download it (make sure your computer has a good internet connection). Update is running great on my phone too!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Got the Android 10 update

Nice

Highlighted
Constellation

Got Android 10

Checked systems update and the Android 10 finally. #SprintNote9

Highlighted
Astronaut

UI 2 Android 10!!! Sprint!!!

Finally on sprint! Been looking everyday for it! It is now here! Time to check it out!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Sprint Android 10 update

Anyone receive the one UI 2.0 update today on Sprint for galaxy note 9??? Wondering if it's just a slow push out to all devices.

Cosmic Ray

Re: Sprint Android 10 update

I got it this morning at like 3am. I have an s9 with Sprint.

Highlighted
Constellation

I read somewhere it was supposed to roll out February 24th. I have yet to receive the update. I am a Note 9 locked user. Unlocked Note 9's have received the update. The S series have started to receive the update as well. 

As of right now, there are no indications of when the update will roll out. 

Happy waiting!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Not true. I have an unlocked Note 9 and I have not received the update. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Some of us force push the update through...meaning that if you go to settings and select update manually you can sometimes force the download to begin before Sprint pushes it to your phone automatically.  

In part I believe that is why some have received the updates and others have not.  In addition a lot of different things effect the push hitting your phone so they don't all hit at the exact same time but if you want to go into your phone and go to settings>system updates>download and install, you can see if you can force the push to your device.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Done that every day, no update. Says my phone is up to date even though it says Dec 2019.