cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charrod1976
Galaxy

Adaptive battery

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone notice any difference with this being on or off? Also, notice a difference with notifications being hit and miss while on?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Adaptive battery

JUMP TO SOLUTION

if i use my phone from the time i wake up around 10am i think i normally only get to 5-6pm but with the adaptive running i seem to get to around 11pm

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

so far ive tested it on mine and with adaptive battery turn on i seem to have more battery at the end of the day and when i have it turned off im charging it some during the day to make it last 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Charrod1976
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've never had an issue with my note 9 lasting all day with heavy use. Seems lately it's draining faster. Trying different app and phone settings to get some good info.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

if i use my phone from the time i wake up around 10am i think i normally only get to 5-6pm but with the adaptive running i seem to get to around 11pm

View solution in original post

Charrod1976
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's a big difference