cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Casstastical1
Asteroid

Advanced messaging not working after recent update

Advanced messaging not working after recent update. Read receipts and the dots to let you know someone is replying have stopped working. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Any solutions to this issue yet?

22 REPLIES 22
userkANJ8q1z06
Constellation

Having the same issue on a ATT Note 9 and family with Gal...

Having the same issue on a ATT Note 9 and family with Galaxy 9 on same account. It worked on Aug 9 but messages sent on Aug 10 stopped showing delivered or read. Have opened a ticket with ATT on Aug 13 but have not been contacted back yet.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Advanced messaging not working after recent update

@Casstastical1 Advanced messaging is a feature specific to your carrier. You will need to work with them for a resolution.

Samsung_NmiyhAU
Astronaut

I

I

Samsung_NmiyhAU
Astronaut

Samsung_NmiyhAU
Astronaut

userVa0tV104dZ
Constellation

I'm having the same issue, after this last software updat...

I'm having the same issue, after this last software update my advanced messaging doesn't show sent/read. And my signal has been terrible, I've heard alot of people are having this problem.

lBlackwell94
Cosmic Ray

Same. Also att note 9 here. Also contacted att and they "...

Same. Also att note 9 here. Also contacted att and they "made a case" that was 3 days ago. Nothing yet.

Casstastical1
Asteroid

Thanks for all the replies! Just got done chatting with at&t and they referred me to samsung as the are unabke to resolve the issue sue to "limited resources". I will post any updates or fixes once obtained!

Casstastical1
Asteroid

Chatted with Samsung. They remotely accessed my phone and did the standard trouble shooting, not fixed. They referred me back to AT&T as it is a carrier issue... so no luck yet. I'll post any fixes or updates as I get them!