cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lovelist
Constellation

Alarm clock Dismiss/Snooze

JUMP TO SOLUTION

With this new update, I've learned that you can't dismiss or cancel the alarm with just a take of the screen. You have to hit the power button and deal with a constant reminder before going in and disarming it completely. Why? What happened to a simple tap of the screen? I've tried everything

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Alarm clock

JUMP TO SOLUTION

after you touch the dismiss button slide your finger across the screen and the circle will get bigger and it dismisses the alarm

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

it was changed to pressing the dismiss button and sliding 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Lovelist
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't have the option to slide. And the dismiss button does not work! I press it several times every morning and nothing happens therefore I end up pressing the power button which serves as snooze

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does the dismiss button get a circle around it when you touch it on the lock screen 

Note 9 User

Lovelist
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, it does have a circle around it

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

after you touch the dismiss button slide your finger across the screen and the circle will get bigger and it dismisses the alarm

Note 9 User

Lovelist
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok, thank you! I just set an alarm and tapped it before sliding,,,, it worked! That was helpful! Thanks again....

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Happy i was able to help solve your problem if you have any questions in the future feel free to ask 

Note 9 User