cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamsungN960U1
Astronaut

Android 10 Beta post-registration issues...

I have (after several attempts, and finally clearing my Samsung Members App DATA) successfully registered for the Android 10 Beta. I got the notification on the bottom of my screen of successful registration as well as a new tab inside the Samsung Members APPs settings menu with a button to "unregister from the Beta Program". Now, according to every persons post I've read who have successfully registered for the Beta Program ultimately got the Firmware Update in their settings almost immediately (or well within 5 minute range). It's been going on 7 hours for me and I'm still waiting for the System Update...Does anyone know how long it'll be till I'm able to receive the Android 10 Beta UI 2 update? What's the longest someone that have received it had to wait?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Android 10 Beta post-registration issues...

I've been waiting since the release, still no update...

Tjnote9
Astronaut

I contacted Samsung about it because I'm experiencing the same thing and they said this is to be expected as some customers have had to wait up to 3 days.

Comet

I have been registered now for almost 2 weeks and no Update for Beta, I got the December 1st Security Patch but not the Beta

-Enver
Note 9 N960u1 / S7 G930U / Gear S2 / Tab 4 7.0
...S5 (G900A) and Express (i437p AT&T) in there too...

I got December too, no update either.

Ironpoptart
Constellation

Is registration carrier specific? I'm on Verizon with my unlocked S9 and I haven't even been given the option to register for the beta.

Kangster
Astronaut

I've a 9600U and I'm not really hopeful for a beta. Im guessing that even when you can register they only activate a few devices to avoid having too many people with issues at once

userAgVLBF1f9U
Constellation

How do you register

Samsung_pOVwfAF
Cosmic Ray

How do I register