Highlighted
Astronaut

Android 10 for my Note 9

Hello. somebody can help please? I need the android 10 for my note 9

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Android 10 for my Note 9

you should already have it. i have a note 9 and i havevit but if you don't simply go system updates and install the update. after its done go to setting>about phone>software information. and it should andriod 10.

Highlighted

If that doesn't work, on your pc download Smart Switch from Samsung and connect your phone.  That might do it.  If not, Google for a UBREAKIFIX locally and take it to them.  They will flash the software free.  

Highlighted
Astronaut

Download the fimware from sammobile, and use Odin on your computer to flash the firmware.

Highlighted

@ABM00n wrote:
Download the fimware from sammobile, and use Odin on your computer to flash the firmware.

Totally agree.  I've been having to use ODIN since March of this year.  But the biggest problem that I've got is my phone is AT&T and AT&T don't like to put their updates on Sammobile.  For AT&T, the latest version that Sammobile has is ARG6.  The only good thing is the Tmobile update runs just perfect on there.  (TMB).  But with everything that has been issued since March, I've had to go the hard way.  I miss my OTA Updates.  You know of a place I can get the AT&T? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Android 10 for my Note 9

i used the model firmware: SM-N960U1 with XAA code. Dat is a free firmware without AT&T logos.
https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-note9/firmware/SM-N960U1/XAA/

I used this one and I don't have any problem with it.
My phone was AT&T too.