cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Android 10 lag Note 9

Hi, sorry for my english,

Like S10 users, after last update OTA (Android 10), all functions showing  very lag and slown down. I hope fix firmware.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Android 10 lag Note 9

Have you restarted your phone since the update?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

off course

Some users talk of Dashlane Accessibility (perhaps instability with this last version) I can't uninstal this apps, I use all days.

Many users of galaxy S10 have reported the same problem on this forum since last update/upgrade to Android 10. I think that need a fix by Samsung for next OTA. I have created this post for see if other people are involved on note 9 like as much people on S10

Highlighted
Astronaut

Try updating all play store apps. That worked for me on the note 10 plus after lag owing to update. Now its back to buttery smooth especially the recent apps windows.

Asteroid

Sadly without result.

And jerks worse and worse. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Wife and I have the same issue with our note 9 after android 10 update. But the only issue is when we have email notifications in the tray it crashes the ui. C'mon APPLE get it together! 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Just to be clear,  I have verbally berated every iPhone owner I know for the near bricking that has followed so many of their updates while bragging that I've never had these issues with my Samsung's, yet here we are so again I want to repeat, C'MON APPLE! LETS GET IT TOGETHER!!!