cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Sprint Android 10 update

Whenever the carrier decides to send it out.  There is lots of speculation, but no "Drop Dead, Confirmed" date.  At least, none that can be confirmed and is believable OR has been released.  All we have is nothing more than speculation. 

I have AT&T and everyone one was swearing "By the end of January."  It's February now.  This happens with EVERY major update that is released.  It will be here, when it gets here.  Keep an eye on the forum.  When it does hit the major carriers, there will be posts all over the forum announcing it.  And then once they actually start the release, they won't release it to everyone that is their customers at one time.  That would overload the servers.  It will be over a 3-4 day process.  

Simple answer.... relax... 

Highlighted
Asteroid

One IU 2.0 and Android 10

when will this version be available for the galaxy note 9? somebody could help me

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: One IU 2.0 and Android 10

Just got it this week. Note 9 on Xfinity Mobile

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have Sprint carrier

Highlighted
Constellation

Verizon here. Nothing yet.

Highlighted
Astronaut

You can install the firmware USA unlocked from sammobile.com, I did it and everything was fine.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Do you have the Link?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Installing the software from Sammobile is not advised because if done incorrectly, it will void your warranty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

ATT here... Still stuck in the beta... I unenrolled and Smarthings doesnt show an option to go back to Pie

Asteroid

Note 9 TMobile unlocked Android 10 update

Pls when will or will my note 9 T Mobile unlocked ever get an Android 10 pls I need an urgent answer am in Nigeria.