Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: UNLOCKED NOTE 9 ANDRIOD 10 RELEASE DATE

U got a android 10

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

You would think unlocked Note's would get the update first......

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Download using smart switch.

Highlighted
Constellation

Android 10 update

When can I receive android 10 update at my galaxy Note 9 from T-mobile?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Android 10 update

Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update.

Highlighted
Explorer

I have the Samsung s9 and I'm with metro by T-Mobile and haven't got the update yet either.

Highlighted
Constellation

😕 yes not yet

Highlighted
Comet

Updates are sent to your carrier from Samsung once they are ready. Then once your carrier is ready to send out the update, they will send it out in waves to multiple devices at a time. You should be recieving it soon. I have tmobile as well and I can say you will be getting it soon here so keep an eye out👍

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Astronaut

When is Note 9 Unlocked US recieving the OneUI2 update?

I've been waiting for so long I haven't recieved a single update since December 15 2019. When are they releasing Android 10 for Note 9 N960U1?

Re: When is Note 9 Unlocked US recieving the OneUI2 update?

I haven't received one myself since dec 13th. I have a different software version than most of the factory unlocked phones of people who have got the update already so maybe that's why.