Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Android 10

I was wondering the something.

Highlighted
Astronaut

My note 9 was updated to 10 last week, thru Spctrum they use Verizon Services, I'd call Verizon local dealer and ask why.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Verizon phones are always the last ones to get any updates. Don't bother calling customer service. They're always clueless

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I have an unlocked phone and I updated my software to the android 10 in December by changing my phone date 12 2020. Try it to see if it will work

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I believe I read on google it was released on Feb. 11th.

Highlighted
Constellation

Update

I have unlocked note 9, when will I be getting update. I know Samsung pushes it out

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Update

Samsung pushes it out only to the carriers. Its up to the carriers when they will release it. Verizon was released on Feb. 11th google it.

Constellation

Android 10 ?

When is Android 10 and One UI 2.0 coming out for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 unlocked ???

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Android 10 ?

Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Android 10 ?

Still waiting for it on my s10 plus but through at&t. Rumor has it could be up until the 1st week of March till the majority gets ahold of it.