cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Comet

Re: Android 10 ?

Once the update is ready through Samsung, Samsung will send it out to your carrier. Once your carrier is ready to send it out, they will send it out in waves to multiple devices at a time. So be on the lookout because you should be receiving it soon! Don't forget to restart your device at least once a week.πŸ‘

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "βœ“ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Constellation

According to Samsung, update N960U1UEU3DTA5 (Android 10) has been available since 02-03-2020 for my unlocked Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960U1 (ATT). Not having received an official phone update notification as of this morning, I decided to try Samsung Smart Switch software from my Windows PC which can install phone updates. Through the Smart Switch software, I received a notification that an update was available, the one I have been waiting for. I now have Android 10 on my Note 9. If your phone is an unlocked one, you may want to give this method a try.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Verizon sent out update on Feb. 11th Google it.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Android 10 system

When is the Galaxy Note 9 system Android 10 is coming to Verizon (Total Wireless) phones?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Android 10 system

Who knows at this point. Verizon has really dropped the ball.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Galaxy note 9 update

Please when will I get the latest Android version 10 on my TMobile unlocked note 9 phone, am in Nigeria, someone should pls help me out I really need a favourable response. Am afraid of using PC to update it needs it to be sent directly to my phone so can do it myself.

Highlighted
Astronaut

One ui 2 for note 9 SM-N9600?

When will android 10 one ui 2 release for my note 9? Its unlocked and my carrier is net 10. It's the SM-N9600 model. This is honestly frustrating me if I'm being honest because I really like having my phone updated on the latest software at all time. Just came from having an iphone which constantly gets consistent updates so I'm not too used to having to wait and be left in the dark when it comes to samsung and their updates.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: One ui 2 for note 9 SM-N9600?

I do have same problem l. Still waiting for 2.0

Highlighted

Re: One ui 2 for note 9 SM-N9600?

I haven't had an update of my note 9 since dec 13th 2019. Not even security patches.

Highlighted
Asteroid

android for Verizon

when will verizon release android 10?