cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Where is my Galaxy 10 update?

Have a Note 9 unlocked purchased from Samsung using on T-Mobile, when an I going to get my update to 10 and one ui?

Highlighted

Re: Where is my Galaxy 10 update?

Sometime near the first of march..

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Where is my Galaxy 10 update?

Feb. 24, it's in a bunch of articles on Google

Astronaut

TMOBILE UPDATE ONE UI 2.0 NOTE 9

Anyone know when Note 9 TMOBILE receive the update to android Q one ui 2.0, my current version is Android 9 Pie

Highlighted

Re: TMOBILE UPDATE ONE UI 2.0 NOTE 9

I've heard some people say the 23rd and 28th for some dates. Amso read something online with the same dates.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: TMOBILE UPDATE ONE UI 2.0 NOTE 9

Feb. 24

Highlighted
Asteroid

When will Sprint update to 10?

My Husband got his update on Verizon this morning and See others posted they got theirs too.  I went to check and My phone says it's up to date and last update was in December 12.  Anyone know when Sprint will send theirs out?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: When will Sprint update to 10?

I've got the same problem... I've read online in a few places that Sprint is releasing it around Monday, the 24th. They usually are around the same time as Verizon, so I would assume that's going to be the case.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I'm new to this posting stuff on here. I just recently bought the global unlocked black aura note 10 plus and I've had the phone for 6 days now and I got the update for 10 last thursday or friday. Not sure if that helps or answer's your question.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Feb. 24