cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Android 10 update for USA Sprint set in Malaysia

Hello guys, I would appreciate if you can help me solve my problem. First of all, I want to update my Galaxy Note 9 USA Sprint set from Android 9 to Android 10 at Malaysia since I'm living here. But until today I haven't received any update on my phone. Is it because I live in Malaysia? Because I have tried to update it manually using ODIN and download the firmware and still failed to get the update. Please help me. Thank you very much.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Android 10 update for USA Sprint set in Malaysia

Hey,

if you are no longer with sprint in malaysia there is a possibility that they are unable to push the update to you, i would reccomend downloading the Smart Switch application to your PC plugging in your phone through it and checking for updates maually!

https://www.howtogeek.com/347831/how-to-use-samsung-smart-switch-to-update-your-galaxy-phone/ this link may be helpful

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi,
Appreciate with your help. But I still don't get the update on my phone using Smart Switch PC. What should I do next? Thanks.

Annotation 2020-03-27 000949.png

Product Expert

Being that smart switch is not discovering any compatible updates for your device at this time unfortunately would mean either your device is either incompatible, hasnt been rolled out, or due to it being an unlocked sprint device has no way to be updated at this time. would recommend moving forward to select the factory unlocked version of your next device!

Highlighted
Asteroid

May I know how to factory unlock it?