cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samy-j
Constellation

Android 10 ?

When is Android 10 and One UI 2.0 coming out for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 unlocked ???

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Android 10 ?

Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

userR8omvz182b
Asteroid

Still waiting for it on my s10 plus but through at&t. Rumor has it could be up until the 1st week of March till the majority gets ahold of it.

Once the update is ready through Samsung, Samsung will send it out to your carrier. Once your carrier is ready to send it out, they will send it out in waves to multiple devices at a time. So be on the lookout because you should be receiving it soon! Don't forget to restart your device at least once a week.👍

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

userin1Z0bicox
Constellation

According to Samsung, update N960U1UEU3DTA5 (Android 10) has been available since 02-03-2020 for my unlocked Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960U1 (ATT). Not having received an official phone update notification as of this morning, I decided to try Samsung Smart Switch software from my Windows PC which can install phone updates. Through the Smart Switch software, I received a notification that an update was available, the one I have been waiting for. I now have Android 10 on my Note 9. If your phone is an unlocked one, you may want to give this method a try.

grosa196059
Cosmic Ray

Verizon sent out update on Feb. 11th Google it.