Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
usersc4hs3Wvz3
Asteroid

Android Pie Note 9 Verizon

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone heard or read news regarding the release of Pie for Note 9 through Verizon? I haven't seen a single update since Feb 1, but that was for S9 and S9+. (Not interested in flashing update from another carrier, only OTA)

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
usersc4hs3Wvz3
Asteroid

Re: Android Pie Note 9 Verizon

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is now FINALLY being released today!

48 REPLIES 48
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All I know is soon.  

user4CydAb9Fh8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
this wait time is crazy especially since the s9 one ui was out weeks ago

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The craziest part to me is that official Samsung email already updated to the One UI version of the app lol so I have one app running the new layout. Just waiting for the update.

userP6aHRA60m4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Email me chris.holland1913@gmail.com I have what you're looking for I work for a major retail phone store..

userBhB5oFhPA3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Official OTA packages can be found here.  I follow the OTA instructions for Verizon, and it the upgrade was perfect.  Please note this still boot Verizon, with all the old and new Verizon bloat.  Additonally, it has the January security update.  Finally, it will not harm future OTA updates pushed by Verizon.  I did a lot of research, and this worked like a charm.  Everything works, and if Verizon pushes anything newer or updated, I will also get it.

https://www.thecustomdroid.com/how-to-install-samsung-galaxy-note-9-android-pie-one-ui-update/

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you!! Now to just find my SD card lol

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for the link and info running the update as we speak and installed it via SD card without any issue. Very easy and no data loss!

@userBhB5oFhPA3 wrote:

Official OTA packages can be found here.  I follow the OTA instructions for Verizon, and it the upgrade was perfect.  Please note this still boot Verizon, with all the old and new Verizon bloat.  Additonally, it has the January security update.  Finally, it will not harm future OTA updates pushed by Verizon.  I did a lot of research, and this worked like a charm.  Everything works, and if Verizon pushes anything newer or updated, I will also get it.

https://www.thecustomdroid.com/how-to-install-samsung-galaxy-note-9-android-pie-one-ui-update/

usersc4hs3Wvz3
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wrote in the original post that I'm not interested in side loading files from an sd card. I'm only interested in information regarding the official Verizon OTA update. That's what this thread is intended for. News. There are at least a dozen other threads containing links to these files.

GLOCKMAMA
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, you actually said you weren't interested in flashing from "another carrier". They've clearly stated this is a Verizon OTA. They were trying to help.

Michelle Womble