Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useriSctX5lpjU
Constellation

BT stability

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I've been a proud note 9 owner for a while now and never experienced any problems. This week my bluetooth started acting up and at first I thought the problem was the connection stability of the Buds. After testing it with my JBL speaker it still breaks up and you can hear it crackle every few seconds. I'm very certain now that it had to do with the phone itself. 

Thanks for the help!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: BT stability

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useriSctX5lpjU wrote:

Hello,

I've been a proud note 9 owner for a while now and never experienced any problems. This week my bluetooth started acting up and at first I thought the problem was the connection stability of the Buds. After testing it with my JBL speaker it still breaks up and you can hear it crackle every few seconds. I'm very certain now that it had to do with the phone itself. 

Thanks for the help!

@useriSctX5lpjU 

You can try few things:

1) 

Wipe cache partition:

1) Turn off the device.
2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4) An 'Installing system update' message will show for some seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5) Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6) Press Power key to select.
7) Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8) When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9) Press the Power key to restart the device.

If the above didn't help, you can try resetting network settings:

- Go to settings>tap on magnifying glass> and type reset.  From there select reset network setting.  Just know that this will reset your known wifi networks and make you re-pair bluetooth devices. 

- Also check if there is software update for the phone and your apps(Play Store and Google Store)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useriSctX5lpjU wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for the help!

@useriSctX5lpjU 

You can try few things:

1) 

Wipe cache partition:

1) Turn off the device.
2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4) An 'Installing system update' message will show for some seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5) Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6) Press Power key to select.
7) Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8) When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9) Press the Power key to restart the device.

If the above didn't help, you can try resetting network settings:

- Go to settings>tap on magnifying glass> and type reset.  From there select reset network setting.  Just know that this will reset your known wifi networks and make you re-pair bluetooth devices. 

- Also check if there is software update for the phone and your apps(Play Store and Google Store)

View solution in original post

useriSctX5lpjU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much! Cleared the cache like you told me and now I can enjoy my music again without interference!

Thankyouuuu @Charkatak