cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery/camera/sound

Heartgalaxy girl💞 so I love the note series..I also work for Tmobile but use a diff service...so when I first got my note it was perfect but with some camera stalling issues. After recent updates my sound is terrible speaker phone is awful and distorted at times but low constantly. I did go a while without updates bc my experience is they come out with new ones to fix the bugs a couple of months later. I'm cool with that software has glitches and I love Samsung..so what can I do? Next oh my the battery use to last a day and half with sometimes heavy usage..I barely use my phone and have to plug it up 3x a day..and the wireless charger doesnt work. Last is the camera issue resolved yet bc mine isnt and it's rather annoying when I'm trying to snap a quick pic of my son but my camera is super delayed..at times I have to close it. I'll never switch from Samsung/Note so please what can we do? Also imo you shouldn't make a cheaper version of the note to sell 2 at a time like the S10e c'mon that's what Apple did with the XR..there should be only one note bc it's a premium device🥰

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Battery/camera/sound

Hello, 

Thank you so much for reaching out.

In regards to the wireless charging, Are you using a thick protective case on the device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

No sir..I dont use a case on my phone...but it's super low in sound now too even on speakerphone

No

No

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?