cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ELCulitoCagao
Asteroid

Battery drain

I got the note 9 when it was released, but day by day I see the battery drain faster and hold less charge. Can anyone help.

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung_EVk4rkA
Astronaut

Re: Battery drain

Mine is doing the same thing j have been trying everything deleting apps restarting regularly turning screen light down aod off I charge my phone at night when i get up in the morning I'm at 100% by the time i get to work 3 hrs later I'm at 70% n that's without touching it by first break I'm under 50% by lunch I'm under 30 by the time I get home I'm almost dead any advice would b great

ELCulitoCagao
Asteroid

I use device maintenance a lot. Also sleeping apps helps too. I pit everything to sleep besides the app I use regularly.

KyngShey
Astronaut

In the 'Get Help' section of the samsung members app, it shows the overall health of your device's battery, if it is low you should consider taking it in to have it's battery replaced, or replace the phone itself.

Samsung_fwBSSG0
Astronaut

Same issues. Just had to replace mine and the new one is absolutely horrible... About done with the note... 😡

ELCulitoCagao
Asteroid

I love the note I use to have iphone for years. Got so tired of it being the same phone over and over again. With the not I've turned my phone into a emulator, see new movies. That's just a few things of what I love about this phone.

Belaythatorder
Cosmic Ray

Try installing and using Greenify. It helps with battery drain by shutting down apps running in the background.

KadenDarrow
Asteroid

Keeping your phone on the charger overnight is really bad. If you stop charging your phone at around 80% then you will see improvements. Go into your settings and device care. There may be some optimizations you need to do. After that reset your device. Hopefully this helps

user5hu4XX3T6F
Cosmic Ray

There is no harm in keeping the phone on the charger overnight. If we were still in 2005 yes it would be a very bad idea but these days batteries stop charging when they are full. You may just need a new battery. I have had my Note9 over a year now and honestly haven't had any issues with it. My battery is still holding a charge as good as it did the day I got it. Not every device is going to be 100% perfect. If its still in warranty then just have the battery replaced. I would recommend a you break I fix shop because Samsung isn't the best at doing a good job and many people complain about getting their devices back in worse shape than when they sent it out.