cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Battery last less than 12 hours

I just bought a new Samsung Note 9 through Amazon about a week old. The battery lasts about 13 hours. This shorter than my expectation.

What can I do please ?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Battery last less than 12 hours

I just check my note 9, I see I got 66% of my battery left and the rate I been using my phone it said I got 1 day and 12 hrs left, so my suggest is you need to run device care which is locate here in member service and check the battery to make sure it is functional correctly and if it shows issue I suggest if they gave you a warranty you needs to use it or take it to a repair center and get the battery replaced
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. If you are still experiencing these symptoms are trying the troubleshooting steps provided by @userWXd62BN84q, I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having the same issue and my phone gets really hot