Can you still join with the s9plus??

L0WLIFE_REB0RN
Constellation

Re: Beta sign up banner

No, been looking for weeks. I'm on s10e

Samsung_GUnx8M0
Astronaut

Wow I'm glad in not the only one looking!

S9 and note 9 beta no yet out in the US.. Note 10 beta closed already and s10 not sure but I will think Is closed 2

Ok so to clarify at this point if you have a Galaxy S10E, 10, or 10 plus and haven't gotten the chance to opt in for the beta yet, you unfortunately are most likely at the very least going to have to wait until the full stable version becomes available at the end of the year or at the very beginning of 2020. Samsung used to be even worse with the release of full stable builds a few years back. When android Nougat came out, S7 users didn't get a chance to receive the full version until about late february/early march of 2017 when most other devices had already been getting it during the final quarter of 2016 . Considering we're only at the end of 2019 and the 5th version of the beta has rolled out within the last 24 hours is actually pretty impressive. Don't worry we should probably see a stable version within a month or so hopefully!

Hoffmanb08
Constellation

The beta version of One UI 2.O has currently only been released for the Note 9 in Korea and the UK. The US version (which was already released for the S10 family) should be on its way soon