cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Blocked numbers notification

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I get a notification every time a number I blocked tries to call me, why on earth is this a thing and how do I make it stop?

Note 9 One ui

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Blocked numbers notification

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go into settings and scroll down to apps then select in the right top corner the 3 dots and click show system apps and scroll down to the 5 apps called "Phone" and change the one that looks like the one in the picture 

Heres a couple of pictures to see what I changed this is the only thing you should need to change and it worked for me Screenshot_20190503-232954_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20190503-232906_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20190503-232939_Settings.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go into settings and scroll down to apps then select in the right top corner the 3 dots and click show system apps and scroll down to the 5 apps called "Phone" and change the one that looks like the one in the picture 

Heres a couple of pictures to see what I changed this is the only thing you should need to change and it worked for me Screenshot_20190503-232954_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20190503-232906_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20190503-232939_Settings.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Screenshot_20190506-054615_Settings.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Johnasee   are you looking to remove the notification also

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dont want to know when a number I blocked tries to call me, at all.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok you should be able to turn the notification off just look in the 5 phone apps and the one that looks like the picture I posted you can turn it off by hard pressing the blocked call item

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cant see these pics and I am tormented by blocked call notifications.  Can you perhaps write out theee steps to block blocked call notifications from a note 9?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's so crazy man. Like why is this a thing

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I only have ONE phone icon.  Your solution lists 5. Also, when I click on the one, there is no "other...".  Under categories, there is only Missed Call and Voicemails.  That's it.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You realise your pics do not show on your post so we have no idea what you are trying to show us!