cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Techguy1985
Asteroid

Bluetooth One UI Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've noticed after receiving the OTA update that there are some issues with bluetooth dropping connection to my watch and car. I have also noticed apps lag when launching pr switching from one app to another, the lag is roughly 3-5 seconds. Has anyone else noticed either of these issues? I also notice my bluetooth icon is not visible in the tray when connected to my devices I only see battery, cell signal, wifi and the alarm icon. Any help is greatly appreciated, I have the Note 9.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: One UI Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out for assistance, This is a new feature of the Pie update. Bluetooth is only visible when the Bluetooth connection is active. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out for assistance, This is a new feature of the Pie update. Bluetooth is only visible when the Bluetooth connection is active. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Techguy1985
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My watch is currently paired to my phone and the bluetooth icon is still not visible. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Techguy1985 What type of watch are you using?

Techguy1985
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Fossil Q Explorist Gen 3, the issue also happens while in my car and it will disconnect from the car at random as well. The car is a 2017 Volkswagen Jetta.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Techguy1985 What is the model number and IMEI number of your phone?

userJCyeqDgVE4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone bluetooth connection disconnects and reconnects with my car continuously since the update.  Before my S9 was perfect in my 2018 Jaguar F-Pace...its really frustrating as I use my hands free calling all the time normally, and now its useless 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. Have you check with the car manufacturer or dealership to ensure the car has been flashed with the Latest Bluetooth software?

userJCyeqDgVE4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My car software was updated 2 weeks ago as part of a recall.  It seems a bit much to expect that owners of samsung phones have to take their car to a dealership for a software update each time samsung update android...its probably cheaper to buy a new phone it some cases...Jaguar labour rates aren't particularly cheap and this is the case for many others too.

usergmfk7lxc9m
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've also got the same problem with my Jaguar XE using the note 9. Was working perfectly fine before the Samsung UI and Android pie update