cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wwejason
Asteroid

Re: One UI Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same watch here. Even before Pie, mine never showed on the Bluetooth icon at the top that it was currently connected. Even in the Bluetooth settings it didn't show as being currently connected. Only in the Wear app did it show connectivity. Same behaviors now with Pie.

BEEGOCC
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I saw a video about fixing Android system issuse, it says to fix OTA Update Failure for Samsung Galaxy phone. Maybe helpful with you.

Get more help - http://beego.cc/repairandroid The Most Powerful Android Repair Tool - http://www.android-data-recovery.com ================================================ What This Samsung Android Repair Tool Can Fix? # Black screen of death # Play Store not working # Android devices won't turn ...
Techguy1985
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungQue, image attached and it is still an issue, the Samsung+ app I guess was also an issue and I've gotten no notification of responses to my thread until I updated to Samsung Members app.

usersR8uFag9jN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This used to happen with my note 8. So far I've been lucky to have no issues with my s10+.

Techguy1985
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sure everything is optimized for the 10, even One UI is version 1.1 or so I've seen screen shots of that version, that may not be accurate.

DarkTimes
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've notice the bluetooth issue with my s8 and now with my s10, sometimes it just disconnects.

Techguy1985
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The app says I'm connected, my phone shows it is paired but not connected.

Techguy1985
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had to get a new device due to water damage and this Note does the same thing. It has to be something in the software.

userhXgnb97KGQ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG E 63 S 4MATIC Sedan is also having Bluetooth issues. I'm going to have the dealer send someone out today to check it. I will let you know if it is on their end.

Techguy1985
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did it just start happening or was it right after you updated to Pie? What device do you have?