cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzI6H4zqQ1h
Constellation

Bluetooth not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having an issue with my Note 9. The bluetooth does not work in my vehicle. The law requires me to be hands free. Please fix or patch the issue. Thanks

Tronwolverine
Asteroid

Bluetooth issue for Note 9......

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok, so no one was talking to me on my.other post, so here is another. Ok, my phone keeps deleting my bluetooth connections. See attached screen shots. I had "Car Multimedia" listed as a paired device. But after booting my phone and attempting a pairing I noticed the pairing was gone.

Dont know what is going on.

I dont know why it keeps deleting them. I should have a charge 2 and headphones. They were attached this morning. But now they are gone and I have to repair them.

Why does it do this? Again, issue started after an update. Never had issues till like December or January.

Re: Bluetooth issue for Note 9......

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Restart your phone that fixed it for me

If it doesn't you might have to do hard reset

Tronwolverine
Asteroid

Re: Bluetooth issue for Note 9......

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is right after a restart. And happens repeatedly. It deletes the saved paired devices. Or like today, it actually un pair while I was driving.

usere7If6bPILY
Constellation

bluetooth and uconnect on my jeep grand cherokee

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since the last update my note 9  keeps connecting and disconnecting to my uconnect on  my car. Its non stop it makes the connection and than about 6 seconds later it disconnects and thats basically all it does. Anyone else having this trouble

user8hBqXgpWQn
Constellation

Re: bluetooth and uconnect on my jeep grand cherokee

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having The same problem with connectivity to a 2019 Cadillac CTS. The note 9 is paired and connects then the car displays no phone connected and I have to reconnect. Sometimes it will reconnect on its own. This is very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated. Have already been issued another refurbished phone with same results.