cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useroOXSEOWGwK
Asteroid

Blurr note 9 camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried all the suggestions and my camera is still blurry. I'm disappointed because the camera was my main reason for getting this phone......help!!!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Blurr note 9 camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

Can you please provide me with your model code of your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

useroOXSEOWGwK
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SM-N960F/DS

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

View solution in original post

useroOXSEOWGwK
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought the phone in the usa and I live in the usa. I got the international version because of my frequent travels and need for an extra dim slot 

useroOXSEOWGwK
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That link takes me to samsung.com. I'm not trying to buy a new phone but to fix the one I bought 3months ago

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So the model code you have provided for us is an Irish model code. As such you would need to speak to the team in Ireland.