cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwa40HLKEKm
Asteroid

Re: Broken S-Pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Email the Samusng Moderator that is in this thread.  I did and they were a HUGE help!  Also, Best Buy does have the S Pens in stock if you need one right away which is what I did as I waited for help from Samsung.  They did end up replacing the S Pen so I would recommend emailing them.

userFW8jqbXSWe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My spen is broken also after 4 days the quality of the note 9 spen is really horrible. I feel like it was a bad idea to upgrade to the 9 I should have just stick with my note 8. Now I'm suck with a broken pen that I have to figure out to fix on my own

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userFW8jqbXSWe Please send us a private message with the full model code and IMEI: Link

userU7uVXE1xVw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also had the same problem. I had note 5 for 2 years and note 8 for 1 year and they were all fine . had note 9 for 2 weeks and already got this problem. I was able to retrieve the pen out but need Info  to exchange the pen but the link did not work. my Samsung app kept closing by force. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model number and IMEI to this link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user7aPzqnfIRC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My s pen just snapped. The battery is still running, but there is no way to fix it. What can I do? The links provided in the previous solution messages are all severed.

userCJD5bNctEH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here! Whats wrong with samsung? Switched from iphone for the "quality" of its products. I was using my brand new note 9 (4 days using it) and the pen broke from the back piece. Almost getting stuck. Help!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userCJD5bNctEH   We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model number and IMEI to this link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userWKm4eT9yKR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine just broke and my cellphone company said that it is not covered by warranty because it is an accesory. Then I looked on the internet and found this thread. Please if there is a way to do not start paying 50 bucks for a pen that easily broke in less than a month, I would like to know about it. I was very exited with the phone until now. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I get your full model code and IMEI number via private message?