cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Broken S-Pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Jatin82 If the bottom part of the S-Pen broke off inside the phone and is stuck, then repair services would be the only way we could resolve the issue and retrieve the broken part of the pen. If you were able to get all the parts of the pen out, then we could look into possibly just exchanging the S-Pen so that you wouldn't have to send the whole phone in. 

Jatin82
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I told them I can remove it and I was still given the runaround and was told I had to pay for a new pen. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Jatin82 If you are able to safely remove the broken piece without having to take the phone apart, then I'd be more than happy to look into the S-Pen exchange options for you. Could you send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2n71OsS with the following information: 

First/Last Name 
Phone Number
Email Address
Physical Address
Place of Purchase
Phone IMEI #
Phone Model #

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please provide the following information via private message so I may look into this for you.

First/Last Name 
Phone Number
Email Address
Physical Address
Place of Purchase
Phone IMEI #
Phone Model #

useruj5FW4tZXO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just sent you a private message with all of this information, as I, too, have a broken s pen. Samsung needs to do something to make these pens better because it appears this is becoming a large problem!!!

Thank you for your assistance, in advance, to replacing my pen.

Cathy

user787Ugq40x7
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

my s-pen broke after one week of use Smiley Sad had all note serias never happend Smiley Sad .

Golan

userL42YX8P2x5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same happened to mine after 14 days. I had to send it to Samsung for repair, on 9/11. I still don't have my phone, but you bet my carrier is still charging me. Everyone at Samsung passes the buck. I'm so over this!
userVrd6gaiVs6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same thing happened to me just now except part of the pen is stuck inside the phone.
Highlighted
userQ8bJew0Nb4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got my note 9, 10 days ago. A coworker who was interested in purchading the phone asked me how I liked it. As I was showing her the features I take the pen out and it broke in half (needless to say she is now leaning much more towards the iphone x) I called my carrier and was told Id have to file an insurance claim and pay $200 deductible. I just paid for the dang phone less than 2 weeks ago, Why on earth would I pay another $200 especially when the phone doesnt need replaced just the cheap pen does! Seriously frustrated considering the cost of these devices.

crhodes
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yep, same thing happened to me.  When I contacted Samsung, I was told that it is considered damage, and is not covered under warranty.  It wasn't until posting on here that someone finally helped out, in fact I just received the new one today.  While I appreciate it finally getting resolved,  I'm far from happy with the poor way that Samsung handled this.