cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Broken S-Pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model and IMEI number via private message?

Kandiegurl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I lost mine but was able to purchase one through Amazon, it cost 39.99, and all I had to do was sink it back up and works perfectly, I can even take pictures with it like the original  one. Just make sure you sink the pen to the phone, go to setting, Spen and sink, you just that simple. Hope this helps. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sync 😉 I would strongly recommend not putting your S Pen in the sink 😁

Current Device- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Aura Black, 256 GB
mguaya
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, my note 9 fall out my pocket today, luckily I just bought the protective standing case and the mobile itself is perfectly safe, the S-Pen otherwise was broken, just in the point where there's a change to metal material from plastic. The mobile has 2 weeks old. Is there a way the guarantee cover this or I have to purchase a new one?

Thanks in advance.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @userxfoNSWWfxg, can you send me a private message here with your full model code and IMEI number?

youssef_harraz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have sent a pm 2 days back with no response till now!
Kandiegurl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I had the same problem, no help from anyone, i decided to try Amazon and they had the Spen for 39 99. And best of all it works, you just have to go into settings, Spen and sink the pen to the phone. As i type I'm using my Amzin Spen now. I hope this helps

Kandiegurl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi sorry to hear about your SPen. Mines broke as well and I received no help either. I bought one from Amazon for 39.99 and it worked after I sinked it to the phone.  Go to SETTINGS>SPEN and put the pen into the phone and SINK it to the phone. Hope this helps a little

userkrm4GKtuiB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have owned my note 9 for just over a month now and with absolutely no drops, no damage, literally nothing at all and now my S Pen is broken from literally carrying the phone in my pocket. This is extremely upsetting for someone who has been a Samsung customer for over 10 years. I have continously been a supporter of Samsung over the years and the moment I have one problem that isn't even my fault, I get absolutely no help at all. I have been told by Verizon that this will not be replaced and that is truly unacceptable. After all of the bs you guys put me through with the note 7, this truly pushing me to my breaking point with Samsung products. An additional 50 dollars on top of a $1000 phone purchased less than 2 months ago is unbelievably ridiculous. Please correct this issue for me, and make me a believer in the Samsung brand again. The whole reason I bought this phone was for the S pen and now it utterly useless to me. 

Highlighted
JfsBaker
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I dropped my phone onto the settie this morning and it bounced of the settie to the floor and yes you guessed it the s-pen is in 2 bits. Not happy as I now have to wait until after Xmas to get another. As they are quite pricey its not good this side of Xmas. Sort it out samsung.

Disgruntled samsung fan