cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwa40HLKEKm
Asteroid

Broken S-Pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received my Note 9 on Wednesday, opened the box on Sunday and after barely using  the S-Pen 2 or 3 times the top of the S-Pen broke off.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I googled search this and sure enough there is a Youtube video that shows exactly what happened to me.  I think the new S-Pen is cheap in comparison to the previous Note's.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Broken S-Pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userwa40HLKEKm  @Andreiovici  @user8bOe7K5twO     Please send private messages to this link, and we will look in to this issue.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

191 REPLIES 191
Andreiovici
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The top of mine wobbleles too much for my liking, feals low quality especially with that big CHINA on it...

user8bOe7K5twO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Happened to me too, I can see this happening pretty easily. The end has a very thin plastic housing for a part that gets a moderate amount of tension. Broke off for me. I called Samsung and they denied a replacement since it is physical damage. $50 for a new one.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userwa40HLKEKm  @Andreiovici  @user8bOe7K5twO     Please send private messages to this link, and we will look in to this issue.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

usergUAkCgz7wb
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my phone on 9/16 and on 9/29, the S-pen broke in my phone! The silver piece came off and teh actual pen was stuck inside of my phone.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model number and IMEI to this link.

userFlSTEHQ8jA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Metal part separated from S Pen. This is a brand new phone less than 2 weeks old absolutely ridiculous.

Romanelli
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Happened to me too
userL42YX8P2x5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had my Note9 for less than a week and the S pen broke off inside my phone. Right about the area that says

SAMSUNG on it, best I can see. 

My carrier told me to contact Samsung...under 30 days blah blah. Samsung told me to contact my carrier, under 30 days ...  then ATT wanted me to file an insurance claim and pay a deductible of $250 for a brand new ,Flagstaff, pre ordered, over $1000 phone.! Ummm NO!

First time I have ever bought the newest phone and this happens. I went to a local Best Buy, the Samsung rep told me the exact words to say when I called tech support because they kept saying it was an accessory with physical damage. This time I was emailed a label to send it to Texas, they will either fix it, send a new phone or return my money, they said. Just sent it Friday, waiting to hear from them.

userL42YX8P2x5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same here