cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Broken S-Pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION
It happened to my note 9 too. I exactly used it 2 to 3 times. I pressed on it , I found its top defragmented to small pieces and the rest of the pen inside the phone. That happened after 6 days of purchasing the phone and it's now in warranty checkup
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, the same happened to me just now. I'm going to my sprint store today!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Note 9  S-Pen broke  where the upper part connects to the lower part.Now it's in two pieces.

The little black pin is sticking out. I had only used  the S-pen 3 times  before it happened.  I was going to write a confirmation code that was being given to me over phone I  had no paper or regular pen handy. My son told me write it with my S-pen on memo note.  So as I go to use the S-pen for 4th time  I press for it, to only come out of its socket  but it  snapped where it connect top and bottom.  I really like my phone but not the fact that my Spen snapped just like that.  Now I have a broken  Spen. 

Regards,

Monica

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model and IMEI number via private message?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I lost mine but was able to purchase one through Amazon, it cost 39.99, and all I had to do was sink it back up and works perfectly, I can even take pictures with it like the original  one. Just make sure you sink the pen to the phone, go to setting, Spen and sink, you just that simple. Hope this helps. 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sync 😉 I would strongly recommend not putting your S Pen in the sink 😁

Current Device- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Aura Black, 256 GB
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, my note 9 fall out my pocket today, luckily I just bought the protective standing case and the mobile itself is perfectly safe, the S-Pen otherwise was broken, just in the point where there's a change to metal material from plastic. The mobile has 2 weeks old. Is there a way the guarantee cover this or I have to purchase a new one?

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @userxfoNSWWfxg, can you send me a private message here with your full model code and IMEI number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have sent a pm 2 days back with no response till now!
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I had the same problem, no help from anyone, i decided to try Amazon and they had the Spen for 39 99. And best of all it works, you just have to go into settings, Spen and sink the pen to the phone. As i type I'm using my Amzin Spen now. I hope this helps