cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Broken S-Pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S pen wouldnt come out, when trying to remove it only 1/3 of it came out, I've never had this problem with any of the other notes I owned, it feels like is just being made extremely cheap these days. I dont really feel like shelling out $30 for a pen already when I've had this phone for less than a month. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please provide me with your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know how u feel...as of today I'm on pen #3...I had the note 5 for 5 years and never had a problem with the pen...note 9 pen...trash!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As Salam o Alaikum, 

My name is Khawaja Kashif Ali & I'm from Pakistan.

I've collected all broken parts of my Note 9 S pen and repaired it with glue. It stopped coming out from the phone. 

Here is the interesting part. I've simply tied it up with blue thread to put it outside.

It worked fine. I do use phone cover so it won't bother me anymore though I don't have much use of S pen. 

I don't have to buy a new one for 50$.

Thanks for the platform. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2WxwLt5RTX, Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! *Zell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dropped my phone with the otterbox defender on it and the s-pen broke, I'm guessing the angle at dropped in was wierd. So I ended up paying 30 for a replacement.i may also email Samsung 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, my S-Pen recently broke in half.  How can I obtain a new replacement?  Thank you!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine broke after only a month of use too! It popped out of the holder accidentally very often too. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userw8OFTkcPGr, Thank you for reaching out to us for assistance with your SPen, We would be glad to assist you with a repair.

@userRuRlQwxWAG, Thank you for reaching out to us for assistance with your SPen, We would be glad to assist you with a repair.

Can you provide us with the below information in a private message here: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

(15) Digit IMEI Number:
Model Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree