JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sure.

Message sent.

Thank you

userpekN61E0dH
Constellation

Re: Broken S-Pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

in samsung spain they have been told me that it is highly probable that it is a bug in the latest firmware of the phone

usernKcft7uUg7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've sent you guys a PM regarding this issue.

RexMundi007
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,  Unfortunately  I too have had this problem. It happened to me quite recently. My phone is under warranty and  I  pay extra each each month for insurance on  device. I am unclean what to do? I don't know as I've never had any problems in the past. 

I was using it when with no warning the back end literally just came away from pen  for seemingly no reason.

I have  been  a long time user of Samsung note products.  Several of them lasting  over several years use and I have  never ever had an issues with the s pen until now. 

I think  somehow the quality of material may be diminished or the manufacturing process has changed.   I still do love all things Samsung Galaxy note and this was a very big purchase for me.  I have no established credit and so my note 9 is a cash purchase. 

Can you offer any relief  to one such as me?

Thanks for your help and God bless you, 

B

LuciO NoN UrO
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you please send me a private message and answer the following questions:

• What type of damage did your SPen sustain?
  • What led to the damage of the SPen (actions, environment, etc.)?
  • Can you provide a detailed description of how the damaged occurred?
  • How long have you had the Note9 before the damage occurred?
  • Approximately how many times have you used your SPen before the damaged occurred?
  • Any additional comments or concerns the customer may have and would like to share it with Samsung?
TechBoi
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Happened to me also. Dropped my phone in a Samsung silicone case on carpet from 2ft above ground and s pen snapped from where gold meets the blue. They had me send it in for replacement such an inconvenience since I also have premium care they shoulda sent me a replacement right away then had me ship the broken one back.
userMNDFlvHFRQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Note 9

@TechBoi wrote:
Happened to me also. Dropped my phone in a Samsung silicone case on carpet from 2ft above ground and s pen snapped from where gold meets the blue. They had me send it in for replacement such an inconvenience since I also have premium care they shoulda sent me a replacement right away then had me ship the broken one back.

AfroBob
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My pen broke after a week in a drop from a table (about3 feet). The joint between the logo part and the rest seems very weak, not only does the outer shell have a gap here, it is also where the spring for the clicking mechanism rests.

Ive send my info to the moderators.

userShPp1ZFngM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

My S Pen broke where the gold part and the yellow part meet. I have a phone case and a glass screen protector. I dropped the phone on carpet, the S-pen popped out and broke. I can't believe how flimsy this is on a $1,000+ phone! Is Samsung coming out with a better quality S Pen? How can I get a replacement? Thank you for your help.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userShPp1ZFngM, I would be more than happy to help you with a replacement. I'll just need you to private message me here with your full model code and IMEI number so we can get this set up for you.