cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Broken S-Pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I get your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

userCJD5bNctEH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In my case, samsung answered me and directed me to the attention center of my cell phone company where theyve follow up on my case. However I recommend you to search mobilefun, for example, I, in addition to the response from samsung I plan to buy a spare spen soon, I found them there in 32 dlls and in all colors.

userE3PNUDkerG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened to me. Samsung or Xfinity mobile will not do anything about it. I always had the note phones and never had this problem. It's a bad design this year.

userE3PNUDkerG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same thing, my phones 12 days old, I'm sick. I crazy glued it back together. Because nobody's doing anything about it. For $999.00 they should be send me all new.
userAo2UEjgNtB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Happened to me too

useruirU1Y3alO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Joining the boat. Mine is wobbling, it's gonna break anytime now.
userCJD5bNctEH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Whats wrong with samsung? I sincerely dont want to go back to iphone, so Im really thinking in switching to Huawei or oneplus if the pen issue isnt fixed. 

luiscarlos_9628
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
That "little" wobble, is the margin of the "stopper"... I think this is a boycott of Samsung, almost all have been broken 2 weeks ago or 4, or even on the first day 🙄🤣.
luiscarlos_9628
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It seems that they do not break so much no? Mine is European Bluen Ocean and everything is perfect.

userWIFZFybbIZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The top of my s pen broke off today literally the 2nd time I even removed it from the phone, I think I've had the phone maybe 3 weeks now or less and the top broke off of mine also, that piece needs to be made into the pen instead of just having it molded into plastic as an insert bc now I've just had to pay 30 bucks to replace something thru Samsung than has less than 10 mins of use on it. Love my phone and the s pen for the note 9 but the pen is seriously lacking in the usable department if its gonna literally explode on the 2nd use.... kinda displeased at this moment w the fact that it broke and that the spring inside it only functioned as it should for the first use, then the top broke off of it