cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Broken S-Pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I get your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

userE3PNUDkerG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Bunch of real bull With Samsung. I hate Apple, but they are truly pushing me to go that way I swear. They will not pay for the s pen that broke just by me pushing in the button to release it. The top metal piece snapped right off.
userBYzxL06FMs
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've just ordered a new S-Pen and not happy about it. I dropped my phone. It had a screen protector and case too. The pen came out and broke.  I've had Notes since 4 and I've never broken a pen. I was so mad.  The pen is a little flimsy. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you go to Samsung.com and place your model number in the search bar. Then go to accessories and you can find SPens here.

Bigmac3249
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone fell off sink this morning into carpeted rug. My phone hit, pen came half out fell over pen broke. Bottom half stuck in phone. After chatting with Sprint for hours, they finally had me contact asurion. They are sending me new phone tomorrow at no charge. So,  if you have extended warranty, call them.  The only thing I didn't care for was it might be refurbished phone,  but it can only be 3-4 weeks old. 

Darcy Patterson
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This same thing happened to me. I have had note phones before and this never happened before. Calling and chat was no help. I always spoke highly of Samsung to my at&t customers but this makes me think twice.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Darcy Patterson If you would like to send a private message to us at http://bit.ly/2n71OsS with the model and IMEI number for your phone, we would be more than happy to look further into this for you. 

user20nTrjWRfL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My pen did the same thing today the top half of it broke off where it clicks down into the phone.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just woke up to the sound of my phone slipping off the night stand and turned the light on and the S Pen was sticking halfway out of my phone and snapped in half. I hope Best Buy has one in stock.

userz7zEz83GRh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I pulled used my s pen for the first time since i bought it and when i push in the top to have the top pop out to pull the pen out it was stuck. Finally i was able to pull the s pen out and found it to be broken. The top was broken. Never even dropped the phone. The pen does feel a lot cheaper made than the note 8. I am very disappointed.