cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userYK3Aw4k9KA
Constellation

Broken S pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My s pen is broken and the other half of the pen is still in the phone. How can I get this fixed?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Casper34hs
Asteroid

Re: Broken S pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've dropped my phone on the bottom edge (OtterBox) and the pen has come out. Maybe try that, if you could. Just be careful not to break your phone as I doubt it will be covered by any insurance.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'd recommend visiting a local uBreakiFix location so they can remove the Pen. Alternatively, you can send me a private message and I can set you up with a ticket to send the device into our service center.

user8xoRSjtuSp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hiya, my s pen just broke in half... this seems to a common problem and it's severely limiting my usability.  There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said-- how completely frustrating that a device I spent a significant amount extra on to have a pen has a pen that breaks so easily and completely. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'd be more than happy to look into your options for a possible accessory exchange if you wouldn't mind sending me a private message with your full model code and IMEI number we can look into this.

Highlighted
Casper34hs
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've dropped my phone on the bottom edge (OtterBox) and the pen has come out. Maybe try that, if you could. Just be careful not to break your phone as I doubt it will be covered by any insurance.

userYK3Aw4k9KA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did just that and the other half came out. Thanks for your suggestion.