cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userK33iszx0yH
Cosmic Ray

Broken earphones

Where can I buy the same AKG earphones that came with my phone the Galaxy Buds look cool but I like the AKG earphones better they broke after a while and I'm really sad I tried buying some online but they were crappy knock offs the broke the first day please help

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Broken earphones

@userK33iszx0yH wrote:

Where can I buy the same AKG earphones that came with my phone the Galaxy Buds look cool but I like the AKG earphones better they broke after a while and I'm really sad I tried buying some online but they were crappy knock offs the broke the first day please help

If they just stopped working, maybe your phone is under warranty.  If they really broke...then no

I had S10e and after trading it in to samsung, I sold box with new accessories on eBay.  

Check eBay

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userK33iszx0yH I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Samsung_dc4i7iD
Astronaut

Yeah, I really enjoy mine too. I had to replace mine after my dog ate them. I think my uncle said that he purchased them at the Sprint Store.