cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giants4life76
Asteroid

Call and message continuity

I have an unlocked note 9, but I dont have call and message continuity. Anyway to make it available on my phone?

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Call and message continuity

@Giants4life76 Have you made sure that your phone is up to date on its software?

Honored Contributor

@Giants4life76 wrote:

I have an unlocked note 9, but I dont have call and message continuity. Anyway to make it available on my phone?

You don't have the option under settings>advanced features>call & text on other devices?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey @Giants4life76, I hope you're doing well.

Can you please provide me with your current baseband version? This can be found in: Settings>About phone>Software information>baseband version

If you're on the latest firmware on a supported carrier, it should be found in: Settings>Connections >Call and message continuity

I hope that helps.

Hi @SamsungQue 😎👍🏼

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Giants4life76
Asteroid

I've been trying to post on here, but nothing is posting. So I'll try again and hopefully it's not followed by 50 duplicates. My baseband is N960USQU2CSI1 every time I try to update my software, keeps saying update isup to date. Is thier a work around?

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey @Giants4life76, from my personal research, I have found that CSI1 is indeed the latest Note 9 update for T-Mobile. Tis update does indeed support call & continuity.

As @SamsungAdam said, what device are you trying to use it with?

EDIT: I see you just answered that below

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Which device are you try to have the call and message continuity with? Can I also please have your service provider?

Giants4life76
Asteroid

I have a galaxy Tab S5e, which already has C&MC installed. I have an unlocked Note 9 with AT&T service, that I'm trying to get C&MC to work. I've heard with an unlocked phone, regardless of service, it should be available.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information: Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083152/ However, please note Call & text on other devices currently does not work with Verizon and AT&T phones.