cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silverfireblade
Constellation

Re: Calls going straight to Voicemail Note 9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try Verizon tmobile might suck in your area.

userTkQiJrbSuK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is happening for me too frequently and I'm in NZ, so this is a global problem

98 SNAKE EATER
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is actually one of the reasons why I ordered a new Note 9 to replace my current Note 4 Edge (this and horrible reception during calls)

I really hope this isn’t an issue with the new phone

userTkQiJrbSuK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
If you mean call quality during calls, then its fine so long as it's not between the Samsung and an iPhone as then it's just terrible. Of course that's a known issue that no one seems to talk about.

I do find it depressing that you buy the flagship phone from Samsung and it fails to perform it's most basic function as a phone.
Wicked68
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go into Settings in the phone dialer and make sure the option to forward calls to voicemail is not turned on

userTkQiJrbSuK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Wicked68 wrote:

Go into Settings in the phone dialer and make sure the option to forward calls to voicemail is not turned on

It's not any obvious thing like that, there are no settings making this happen, it's a fundamental bug with the note 9.

uservupKGLqFlG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Perhaps will be fixed w/update

userkwFEJGgdkX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This has been an ongoing issue for me also. New SIM installed and is not any better. Has anyone contacted Samsung ? I'm going to try and call tech support. 

userHmqkCVyz6G
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This worked perfectly on my wife's Note 9 with T-Mobile.  Go to Call Settings -> More Settings -> Call Forwarding.  Make sure that the first option, "Always forward" shows "Turned off".

uservATK3JLKvr
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Worked perfectly for me too...thank you! Seems strange that the default setting is to always call forward