Original topic:

Camera flash for notifications on the Galaxy Note 9

(Topic created: 12-06-2020 06:02 AM)
orgullodemexico
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Many of the notification setting for various apps have a "blink light" option

The iPhone had an option to flash the camera light for notifications, is this the same thing or is this for the color LED on the front?

If the above is true has anyone ever gotten this to work? The color LED on the front does work.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
orgullodemexico
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

yes and I finally found the setting at SETTINGS => ACCESSIBILITY => ADVANCED SETTINGS => FLASH NOTIFICATION - This option seems to be buried, but found it.

View solution in context

3 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Just to clarify, are you trying to turn on the setting to make the camera flash blink when receiving a notification?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
orgullodemexico
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

yes and I finally found the setting at SETTINGS => ACCESSIBILITY => ADVANCED SETTINGS => FLASH NOTIFICATION - This option seems to be buried, but found it.

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Wonderful, I am glad you were able to find the solution to the feature you were trying to locate.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes