cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam0407
Constellation

Camera is terrible

My camera takes bad pictures. The color balance is terrible. It's always darker in the pictures then if real time. 15739195442993985419037241735797.jpg

Picture is supposed to be of dog. I have to tilt and manipulate camera to get any light. 

3 REPLIES 3
Blackhammer07
Cosmic Ray

Re: Camera is terrible

So one thing make sure the lens is clean, then the note 9 has a lower quality when there is not alot of light use dark to take the picture it allows more light to get in camera sensor

The camera is one of the highlights of this device. I would take it back for an exchange or at least have it looked at.

Highlighted
Aytug
Astronaut

Yeah, the Note 9s have bad cameras. I used to have the Note 9, but the camera on that was tremendous. I couldn't even zoom in, there was this issue where it would vibrate and make the picture all wiggly and funky and so basically I had a one camera phone. It only worked when I focused it on something like 1 foot away. It has terrible quality. I traded it in for the S10+ and I have just been waaayyy happier with this phone. It's not as bulky, it doesnt look as outdated as the Note 9, and the camera and battery life and display and EVERYTHING is just a huge upgrade from the Note 9. If you can upgrade to one of the newer Samsungs like the Note10, I HIGHLY suggest you do.