cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dave108
Asteroid

Camera noise

My note 9 makes a noise when I turn on the camera. It almost sounds like a mechanical noise. Anyone else experiencing it?

8 REPLIES 8
BullsFan83
Asteroid

Re: Camera noise

Just the shutter I believe mine does it too.

Dave108
Asteroid

But it shouldn't since it never did when I first got this phone. Not sure, if samsung can help me with this since I got this phone from my mobile carrier.

BaranAliU
Cosmic Ray

if its something like a shutter noise,its normal because the camera has the f/1.5-f/2.4 changing.

Dave108
Asteroid

I think with aperture changing camera should only make that noise when we change the aperture but it happens even when I am using my social media accounts and even when I am looking at my pictures from the gallery so I am bit confused.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Dave108 Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Dave108
Asteroid

I never used Safe Mode. Where can I find it and will it effect my day to day in any way?

Dave108
Asteroid

I just tried the safe mode but issue is still there. I see the shutter of the camera move so I am sure its mechanical issue but not sure what caused it and how can I fix it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Dave108 I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.