cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ismar
Constellation

Camera settings

Any one know what are some good setting for the camera to take high resolution pics and night mode how does it work

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Camera settings

Pro mode all the way 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Ismar We would recommend checking out the pro mode on our camera for the high-resolution pics.

TheRabbi
Halo

Pro Mode. ISO down to 100. Aperture 1.5. Shutter speed as necessary for available light. A tripod of some sort is a must, as is a perfectly still subject.

Ismar
Constellation

So what should my settings on pro be just an example?

So what should my settings on pro be just an example?

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: So what should my settings on pro be just an example?

In pro mode,  you want to first see the subject.  ISO needs to be up to lighten the subject,  than shutter speed needs to be just so,   so that it allows just enough light to see the subject,  darker the area,  the slower the shutter speed, but keep a steady hand (a tripod or stand will help). Than the focus... the subject should be crisp,  not blurry. White balance is to your tast. .. do you want a warmer or cooler picture?  

The exact setting though I cannot give you because I don't know your subject or photography conditions... all I can say is play around with it.  Have fun with it... I have faith your pictures will come out just fine.