cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
useryJQlgJlbeY
Asteroid

Camera video Blurry Photos

Is this camera defective? It took amazingly clear pictures the first 3 weeks I had it. Then all the sudden they are fuzzy and blurred I an extremely upset as I have missed tons of amazing scenes that are very rare w animals and they r ruined too blurry to make out what they even are. I have tried erasing everything off my phone and it did no good. I havent dropped or damaged it I have reset settings and nothing fixes this. help!

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Camera video Blurry Photos

Does it take pictures as intended if the device is in safe mode?

useryJQlgJlbeY
Asteroid

I think it is slightly better in safe mode. I just read about an app possibly causing this. How do I know what app it is if it's an app? Is there a way to see when i downloaded apps?i know this fuzzy pic issue started in end of October .

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You may have to delete your third-party apps one by one starting with your most recent until you find the one causing this.

useryJQlgJlbeY
Asteroid

I have about 30 apps omg why would this make my camera fuzzy? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@useryJQlgJlbeY Please send a private message with your full model code and IMEI number so I can research this further for you. http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

useryJQlgJlbeY
Asteroid

Nope I tried again in safe mode and it is not different

userSsbbVPX6lR
Constellation

SAME EXACT ISSUE!!! SINCE RESETTING MY PHONE E EVERYTHING HAS GONE HAYWIRE...

useryJQlgJlbeY
Asteroid

Mine started before the update although after the update my sound is now quiet and it's awful

userZWqho1PmKN
Cosmic Ray

does the camera vibrates and the image have waves  then a camera replacement is required, contact samsung support